Xelas Systems Engineering, LLC is looking for a Top Secret cleared mid-level Java Developer with the following skills:
Clearance: Top Secret SCI with Lifestyle poly
Develop, modify, or update existing applications. Lead, or play lead technical role in development efforts. Analyze and respond to user requirements. Develop software and adhere to customer coding standards. Document code according to user requirements.
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Write and review code done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, mathematics, or engineering discipline.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications in Agile environment.
- Strong skills in core Java, server side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks.
- Extensive experience in messaging middleware including EMS/JMS and application servers.
- Extensive knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST.
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development and integration.
- Familiarity with Cukes, Maven, JAXB, Hibernate, Eclipse
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies such as AWS, Azure and others
- Work with DBAs to develop required SQL to interact with back-end databases.
Job Type: Full-time