Xelas Systems Engineering, LLC is looking for a Top Secret cleared Network Administrator with the following skills at our Ft. Meade location:
Clearance: Top Secret SCI with Lifestyle poly
- Oversee day to day network operations to include planning, configuration, testing and operation of customer networks.
- Grant user access to networks, develop and maintain security policies
- Diagnose and resolve network performance issues. Document network configuration and security posture
- Coordinate with security engineers, audit configurations and integrate new technologies into existing LANS
- Monitor network availability. Harden network architectures against failures and unauthorized penetrations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, mathematics, or engineering discipline.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Six (6) years of demonstrated experience in a LAN environment.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Certification in one of the following: CCNA or CompTIA Network +
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies such as AWS, Azure and others
Job Type: Full-time